Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melaine and Lindsay Summer Goals

Okay Melaine-o. So this is a blog that I started a long time ago but haven't really posted. I decided now is the time. We can use it to post cool health links or talks or recipes. In the sidebar to the right you can see a survey I embedded. We can change the questions to whatever you want - these were just the first that came to my head. Let me know what you think. I'm really committed to being healthy for the rest of my life and this summer I'm going to develop some great habits of eating whole foods-- with vegetables being a staple in my daily diet!

Will you post your thoughts and goals? These are some of my specific ones:

I want to exercise 5 days a week no matter how long or short. Just DO something. 
I want to eat 3 servings of veggies a day. 
I want to drink 8 8-ounce glasses of water. 
I want to not eat after 9:00 at night. 

However, in general I want to do an in depth study of our physical body and how it relates to our spirit. I also want to learn how to really listen to my body and respond properly. I'd love your thoughts. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, toneitorloseit.com. don't due the mexican hat dance on my heart for goodness' sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Lindsay, I was so excited to see that you did this! Wahoo! I'm pumped!

    Okay, so how do I go see the google doc spreadsheet so I can track progress, etc?

    This is so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and one more question...is there a way for me to make posts too? Like if I want to share a recipe or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please just put this on our blog? I'm going to invite melaine too. it's getting really boring when i am the only one that writes. and i write really looooong posts that no one reads. and yeah, how motivating is that. We NEED YOU. Please?? do i have to get on my knees and beg? Melaine, join our blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, what blog? I'm confused....is there another one? I will join!

    ReplyDelete